Saturday, October 12, 2013

The highly anticipated single "I'm Right Here" exclusively on @trapsntrunks (theA&Echannel)

  1. 10.15.13 the highly anticipated single "I'm Right Here" exclusively on (theA&Echannel)
  1. U gotta shine some niggas fa 5 mins
  2. These bitch ass niggas called me a snitch
  3. 10.15.13 the highly anticipated single "I'm Right Here" exclusively on (theA&Echannel)

  4. The BLOODS and the rips yeah they all SALUTE ME.. even the nigga J PRINCE said he wanna PRODUCE ME. Oct 15
  5. U jus like FAB Y'all career is BOOSIE.. stop talkn on the internet and nigga jus shoot me. Oct 15
  6. C'MON IT TOOK FIVE NIGGAS AND A GUN JUS TO ROB ME? Oct 15
  7. Y'all nigga ain't merked NOBODY.. that soft ass nigga ain't Gon hurt NOBODY, I WET niggas Bentleys and shoot up mazis Oct15
  8. The hood to hood DVD that didn't make me.. the New attorney foe the home invasion THAT DIDNT BRAKE ME. OCT 15
  9. All the real niggas in the streets embrace me.. u the ONLY bitch ass nigga that hate me ? Oct 15

No comments: