Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Saga The Great ft. migos ( Versace Remix ) [Music Video]

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhsEnt5_Wn0&feature=player_embedded

Currently (Unsigned & Unmanaged)
Saga The Great- Inspiring rapper born in Hamilton,Ohio and raised in the Cincinnati,Ohio area. Saga which meaning Success, Always, Gains, Attention, speaking honestly threw my music from moments threw out life and telling my overall journey. I'm Very humble, down to earth, passionate about my work and very hands on. I plan to spark the world not just with my music but with my brand as well and overall content and vision for what i stand for and not only tell my story but hopefully tell yours as well. Hope your willing to tune in because im willing to listen an give. Reach for the stars you can be anything you want.
Twitter @SagaTheGreat1 For Booking & Serious Inquires Contact: saganubreed@gmail.com
IG. @sagaohiosfinest

No comments: