Friday, October 11, 2013

Jessie Spencer Special Report: Disgruntled Former Employee Videographer Hi-Def "Exposes" 15-Year-Old Rapper Chief Keef On Twitter

A former disgruntled GBE employee spoke out today on twitter today in an attempt to expose 15-year-old rapper Chief Keef and GBE causing TWITTER HYSTERIA!!! Videographer Hi-Def claims that 15-year-old Chief Keef and his folks spent most of their time getting beat up, shot at, and chased by other n----s. Then a randon dude who was featured on Chief Keef's "Love Sosa" music video for two seconds in the video spoke out too against Chief Keef and GBE.

Here are the tweets gets into a TWITTER RAGE and calls out 15-year-old Chief Keef.

*tweet embedded 

> Videographer of Keefs Kobe video "exposing" GBE on twitter (cameo tweet from love sosa guy) - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! ungrateful !!rider

But anyway
*tweet embedded
*tweet embedded
*tweet embedded
*tweet embedded

  1. a hoe too he stole my Louis belt out my luggage same Louis belt that's on that trippin ain't dead cover
  2. Don't let these gbe rappers fool u I done seen these niggaz get shot at in dc by glizzy people n ain't pop shit back fraud thuggin
  3. u done bro u a shelfed artist...u real quiet in person btw lil bitch I usually don't beat children cuz I'm grown
  4. mad cuz he broke n got no whip or crib
  5. Videographer Hi-Def Explodes With Twitter Rant "Exposing the" GBE ( )
  6. This ain't no beef shit this just facts ... n I need what I'm owed!!!
  7. I rather die for what I stand for than live on my knees ...
  8. Black ball me if u want bout fame or this industry shit ... I see why niggaz want out
  9. U can be anything in this world but don't be fake n don't bite the hand that helps u ... ever ... I've ...
  10. I need an interview bro
  11. s / o but I need an interview it's some real shit that I ain't get to say on here
  12. Hi Def Fallin off??? Niggaz thought it wah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ new
  13. check dm bro πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’° got a show I need u at
  14. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but shit they hated Jesus too
  15. The industry mad cuz u ain't for none oh well * Kanye shrugs*
  16. : YOUR THIRSTY FOR FAME” I want money u idiot not fame

No comments: