Friday, October 18, 2013

Crazy Tweets From Messy Marv And Messy Marv's Fans

  1. I'm finna answer y'all questions gimme a MIN
  2. you gon kill philthy rich? or put a hit on him?
  3. U the police? Cmon my nigga




    1. why you let them niggas do you like tht in Reno and whts up wit u and philthy rich y'all pose to be bloods right?
    2. It was bout 5 niggas and a old ass ugly gun 2keep it solid. Bunch uh lies nuthin bout discipline it's still some loyalty within
    3. did you really call security on niggaz tho lol
    4. Lol how? I got jumped and was unconscious


      Image will appear as a link
    5. agreed lol niggas be spreading rumors glad u willing to reach out and speak the truth lol 💯 now whts on a show dm me
    6. ima real one got money and power behind me from LA but in phx dm me lets talk bra

No comments: