Friday, October 4, 2013

Bay Area Rappers Messy Marv and Yukmouth Beefing With Each On Twitter


  1. Nigga I'm right here
  2. And then told bigg J.. I sign my own checks doe If I'm gon fuck wit u (J) Imma fuck wit u (J) BUT I STILL GOT LUV FOE U.
  3. That's how loyal J was to U. I had to fall up under U. The check was gon come from U. I told J I fuck wit U.
  4. U right. But at least now u know the difference between me and U.
  5. Turn it into a beef? Wit U? Y would I beef wit U?
  6. Naw not u. The u that hit me and we talked bout this same frivolous shit u speaking on u?
  7. What I said is u shoulda had two clips and two blammys.THAT TIME u
  8. I stay strapped its was 5 of um doe y niggas ain't bossn up bout a bay nigga like how I boss up bout mine u?
  9. The same u that didn't show up foe ME when ME and the bigg Prince nigga hit bout u sign'n a check u? Naw not u
  10. The same nigga I whip.up. bout already pepperd jump out slide on burners bout runnin in the weed clinic? My nigga u?
    1. Fuck everybody who feel some type of way bout me postin the pic!! Dis ni99a did a video blog bout me gettin ROBBED!!
    2. I did a blog bout u? The same u I fell out wit the Loc bout? The same nigga that squashed it and didn't Buzz me in? Ok u
       
       
       
       
      Image will appear as a link
    3. not only did u do a VIDEO BLOG sittin on the beach u put my PIC on ya blog sayin (YUK GOT ROBBED AGAIN) c'mon blood!!
    4. I stay strapped its was 5 of um doe y niggas ain't bossn up bout a bay nigga like how I boss up bout mine u?
    5. What I said is u shoulda had two clips and two blammys.THAT TIME u
    6. funny messy think he relevent in the bay and has not touched the yay soil; the boyboy
  11. U heard the hook.. what's money to a nigga spend'n bricks project nigga but IM philthy fuckn rich
  12. S/O Rap-A-Lot Records
  13. But it ain't no telln where the nigga wit the 45 a be if u woulda showed up foe me wit out yo 45 at the J Prince sit down
  14. I be on My phone in the air too doe on my WiFi shit but I had to touch that ground before I got up there nigga
  15. Lemme know when yo plane hit the ground my nigga
  16. I got caught slippn but my head up chin out and I just told my bitch get my levis a size too bigg so I can show my ass doe
  17. If u hit Miami and hit me I'll still show up wit the 45 wit out u asking foe the usalama like I did when we rocked
  18. U gotta put ya foot down at least once on the pavement wit the foot work and not the foot work fa mine to respect u
    1. Yuk u know what the flick look like he at highline and u know what else that nigga ain't put his foot on the ground yet
       
       
       
       
      Image will appear as a link
    2. he at the jewelry store lookin T yo chain we kno mess
    3. how many times yuk chain got snatched tho is he clownin ?

No comments: