Tuesday, November 4, 2014

COMPLEX MAGAZINE AND FLEDGLIN RECORD LABEL FOOL'S GOLD RECORDS ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO STOP PROLIFIC WRITER JESSIE SPENCER ON YOUTUBE!



COMPLEX MAGAZINE AND FLEDGLING LABEL FOOL'S GOLD RECORDS ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO STOP PROLIFIC WRITER JESSIE SPENCER ON YOUTUBE! WHY?

A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from Google telling me that a video I had uploaded last year was being pulled down because the staff at COMPLEX (small wannabe hip-hop site) were jealous of thousands of hits I was getting every week on my YouTube so of course they wanted to ruin it so in desperation they contacted A-Trak and begged him to get the video tooken down.

I don't have to make this stuff. The e-mail I received from YouTube today is right below.

The staff at Complex are so INSANELY JEALOUS OF JESSIE SPENCER (THE PROLIFIC WRITER WHO CHANGED MUSIC BLOGGING FOREVER AND THE WORLD AROUND HIM) AND HIS MILLIONS OF INTERNET HITS THAT THEY WILL TRY ANYTHING TO STOP IT
Dear Jessie Spencer's YouTube Channel, Thank you for your counter-notification.
Based on the information you have provided, it appears that you do not have the necessary rights to post the content on YouTube. Therefore, we regretfully cannot honor your request. It has not been forwarded to the original claimant, and we will not be able to restore your video.
Please take some time to review the educational information in the YouTube Copyright Center.
Keep in mind that a copyright strike may expire in 6 months, subject to certain conditions, as long as no additional copyright infringement notifications are received during that time.
We unfortunately are unable to assist further in this matter.
- The YouTube Team Counter-Notification as follows: Videos included in counter-notification: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJkyH7ys3IU Display name of uploader: Jessie Spencer's YouTube Channel I uploaded a video for "Dipsh*ts" trying to promote A-Trak & Cam'ron's upcoming album Federal Reserve. . Didn't mean to infringe on A-Trak & Cam'ron's copyright. I'm a music blogger that's what I do. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief the material was removed due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled. I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which YouTube is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant. Jessie Spencer boog3rsugar@gmail.com
©2014 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

JESSIE SPENCER’S CONTACT INFO
 FOLLOW JESSIE SPENCER ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/boog3rsugar FOLLOW JESSIE SPENCER ON PININTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/jessie0200/ LIKE JESSIE SPENCER ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jessie.spencer E-MAIL: jessie_spencer@outlook.com

No comments: