Thursday, November 6, 2014

PSD Tha Drivah Takes Shots At J-Diggs In A New Diss Song and J-Diggs Quickly Responds With "Paperwork"


Vallejo rapper PSD tha Drivah (a protégé of the late Mac Dre) takes shots at J-Diggs in a new diss song, a remix of J-Diggs latest single "Soul Of A Gangsta" (in which J-Diggs name-dropped PSD) and finally responds to rumors that have been circulating on the internet that he turned confidental informant after being arrested in 2008 attempting to board a flight to Oklahoma on July 14 with 6,000 ecstasy pills hidden in his clothes, which were discovered after he was selected for a security screening. After hearing PSD's new song J-Diggs quickly responded to PSD on Twitter.

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  4h

@psdthadrivah u know me Cuddie .. Loved u like a brother until I read that shit..now u got to live up to what u did..

U IN THE SPOTLIGHT!


j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  6h

Hit any nigga on my label and ask if @psdthadrivah is a RAT.THIZZ ENT.. IF THEY SAY NO let know.. We cut RATSOFF ova here

PSD tha Drivah‏@psdthadrivah

@jdiggsthizz what u want me to say nigga?put that paper on line like u did that weak ass song. Yo fans waitin. I'm waitin. Fullashit.

PSD tha Drivah ‏@psdthadrivah  4h

@jdiggsthizz yo fns waitn on thT paperwork. U knw I'm righteous. No paper no hata. Yo pride got u lookn dumb. ThT ain't real nigga shit

PSD tha Drivah‏@psdthadrivah

@jdiggsthizz man, knk it off. I knw u gt sm explnn to do to yo fans. U knw da real. U cn gt my ln ez,n shldv cuz this ain what I do. U foul

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  3h

@psdthadrivah I'm jus the messenger u got to explain to DUBEE, MIAMI,BIG DAUNT, and the rest of the cuddies that's locked up #fuzfuz

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  4h

God is my witness @psdthadrivah I'll give the streets what they lookin for TODAY... Soon as I leave this studio.

#igotyopaperwork

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  5h

@psdthadrivah tell the streets what kinda deal do the Feds offer for getting caught at the airport wit 6000 E Pills?

CUTTHECRAP!

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More HootSuite ❝ Curate

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  5h

@RealKiloCurt this nigga @psdthadrivah still tring to act like we ain't got the PAPPERWORK ON HIM... Ask Kilo he know!!

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More HootSuite ❝ Curate

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  5h

@psdthadrivah nigga I'll hand u the PAPERWORK myself TODAY... We can meet in the CREST

 View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More HootSuite ❝ Curate

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  5h

@psdthadrivah I jus got it nigga... And I got a message from DUBEE for u too, cause all the cuddles got the work in the county

 View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More HootSuite ❝ Curate

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  5h

knowin me 25 years and that's worst u can say about me? MY STREET RECORD IZ IMPECCABLE! show u how THIZZ shit suppose to be DONE!

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More HootSuite ❝ Curate

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  6h

@famousfash510 ill slap the shit of you play with me. shows how much of bitch you are hiding behind twitter. you would never say to my face

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  6h

Jus heard this nigga song..LLAG... Boy u know u can't Goto fuckin wit DIGGS.. THATS ALL U GOT??

I'm But to retire anotha nigga GAMEOVA!

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  6h

Hit any nigga on my label and ask if @psdthadrivah is a RAT.THIZZ ENT.. IF THEY SAY NO let know.. We cut RATSOFF ova here

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  6h

LLAG.... I'm not postin no fakeshit... I'm read thatshit WORD4WORD ON YOUTUBE...#NOCUTCARD

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  6h

@REYNA_OO that's a fake page my nigga don't bite

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  7h

@psdthadrivah MY NIGGA... U KNOW U DONE FUCKED UP ..DONT U!!

LLAG... A snitch can never get at a REALNIGGA!

I got yo paperwork nigga!

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More HootSuite ❝ Curate

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  7h

I got phone interviews with DUBEE, and MIAMI comin soon discussing how @psdthadrivah start workin wit the Feds in 08 after pill case

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  7h

On my way to the CREST .. Bout to show the HOOD THIS NIGGA @psdthadrivah #PAPERWORK

FUZZ FUZZ.. Ima show u how to air a RAT OUT

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  7h

One thing about me, ima state FACTS... If I say a nigga a RAT... I can prove it!!!

Y'all stay tuned for this 1...

j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  7h

What this Rat nigga twitter?? PSD?? Bout to send him his own #PAPERWORK
j diggs ‏@jdiggsthizz  7h

This all I was waitin 4.... NEW FLASH I GOT THE NIGGA PSD #PAPERWORK
 Now ima show u how this shit work.

#GAMETIME

"PAPERWORK" LINK: https://twitter.com/da_mayor10291/status/522477799899402240/photo/1




Dubee (a.k.a. Sugawolf) Records A Diss Track Aimed At PSD Tha Drivah Accusing Of Being A Snitch
Over the weekend Dubee (formerly of The Cuthroat Committe) recorded a diss track while incarcerated over the phone aimed at PSD Tha Drivah accusing of allegedly coperating to the police and giving up Dubee and many others.


No comments: